Please help me find a chunky white beaded necklace

(5 Posts)
macnab Wed 19-Aug-15 16:21:34

MIL had a beaded necklace, it was just a cheapy she picked up one day in a department store but she loved it and got lots of wear out of it. It broke one day when she was out and she hasn't been able to find anything else like it. I've looked around too and can't find anything.

So, you wonderful ladies, please let me know if you've seen one anywhere. The one she had sat low on her chest, the beads were various shapes and sizes (but not small) and in various material (i.e. not all the same 'stone') and they were a mix of white and clear.

I'd love to get her something similar to replace it, she'd be chuffed.

Nabootique Wed 19-Aug-15 16:28:04

Was it a full necklace, as in beads all the way around?

Nabootique Wed 19-Aug-15 16:33:42

A couple of (very different) ones:

ink{https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/240513139/raw-quartz-crystal-statement-necklace?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=chunky%20white%20clear%20necklace&ref=sr_gallery_37\www.etsy.com/uk/listing/240513139/raw-quartz-crystal-statement-necklace?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=chunky%20white%20clear%20necklace&ref=sr_gallery_3]]7}

and ink{https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/235154855/vintage-chunky-triple-strand-art-glass?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=chunky%20white%20clear%20necklace&ref=sr_gallery_35\www.etsy.com/uk/listing/235154855/vintage-chunky-triple-strand-art-glass?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=chunky%20white%20clear%20necklace&ref=sr_gallery_3]]5}

Nabootique Wed 19-Aug-15 16:34:30

Link fail!

here!

and here

macnab Wed 19-Aug-15 16:37:00

sorry, yes it was a full necklace with just one layer of beads. The sort like in that second link (thanks Nabootique) but the beads were the whole way round.

I know her's wasn't expensive but probably at the time those sorts of necklaces were everywhere and now that style doesn't appear to be in vogue!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now