Talk

Advanced search

Can anyone recommend a vanilla-ey scent that's not too pricey?

(9 Posts)
lucysmam Tue 18-Aug-15 19:13:25

Dp and the girls bought me 'Midnight kiss' from Primarni for my birthday & I quite like it's vanilla-ey smell but it doesn't seem to last long sad . Can't really complain for £6 ish but wondered what else I might like that might last a bit longer smile

ShootTheMoon Tue 18-Aug-15 19:15:17

Lush do a solid perfume in a tiny tin which is vanilla scented and lasts forever. Tis fab.

SacredHeart Tue 18-Aug-15 19:17:52

I was going to say lush, they have a spray perfume of it too. It's called Vanillary.

lucysmam Tue 18-Aug-15 19:20:33

Sounds perfect! Thanks very much, I'll nip in with the kids at the weekend when we go for uniforms smile

0pheliaBalls Tue 18-Aug-15 22:20:55

Body Shop do a lovely vanilla perfume, it's my go-to winter fragrance. They always have fab online offers too.

lucysmam Tue 18-Aug-15 22:39:29

I'll have a look at The Body Shop too, thanks. Haven't shopped there in years.

Lush have a nice vanilla body lotion too.

lucysmam Tue 18-Aug-15 22:54:56

ooooh, I do like body stuff too grin I think I best budget a little bit more spends this weekend!

CharleyDavidson Tue 18-Aug-15 23:01:41

I tend to get the bodyshop one. They often have deals online and you can get cashback sometimes too.

Boots botanicals also has a vanilla body spray (not perfume), shower gel and body butter.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now