Talk

Advanced search

SOS! Please help me find this Karen Millen bag!

(7 Posts)
GinBunny Mon 17-Aug-15 10:38:40

On Ebay a week or so ago I saw a gorgeous Karen Millen clutch bag. IIRC it was an envelope style. The colours were fabulous - and I'm going to find it really hard to explain the pattern but it was almost like the splat effect you get if you drop a tin of paint. The main colours were navy blue and hot pink.

Of course it was sold and now I have a dress that it will look perfect with and an event to take it to I can't find another...

Any help appreciated grin

burnishedsilver Mon 17-Aug-15 10:50:34

A picture might help. Is it any of these?

GinBunny Mon 17-Aug-15 11:42:50

Hi Burnished, I don't have a picture because it was on Ebay and it's finished so no longer showing. That first bag is gorgeous though - where did you find these?

Thanks.

Talisin Mon 17-Aug-15 11:47:05

Have you tried searching ebay for completed/sold listings? It should still be there if you saw it as recently as a week ago.

GinBunny Mon 17-Aug-15 11:56:14

Well, I've been on ebay for years and never knew you could do that Talisin. Here's a picture of it.

burnishedsilver Tue 18-Aug-15 09:07:50

Sorry Ginbunny. I didn't see your post. The details of the bag are here. It's past season so you'd have to find it on eBay or try ringing an outlet.

burnishedsilver Tue 18-Aug-15 09:16:09

The bag you linked to is called graphic neon tribal print clutch. The name might help when searching.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now