Talk

Advanced search

Eyelash curlers for smaller/deepset eyes?

(9 Posts)
ilovekittycats Mon 17-Aug-15 09:11:58

I have bought several different curlers but with them all I can only get the outer bits of the lashes to fit in as they hit my brow bone .

Is there a brand you can recommend that would help with this problem please?

Dukketeater Mon 17-Aug-15 09:19:21

I had a plasticky one that didn't have such a big bit on top, just a flat rim. It was from primark I think?

Dukketeater Mon 17-Aug-15 09:21:53

Like this is what I mean - although these seem to have bad reviews.

http://reviews.avonshop.co.uk/9028-en_gb/31519/avon-eye-lash-curler-reviews/reviews.htm

WingsClipped Mon 17-Aug-15 10:34:37

Always Shu Uemura. You won't need any other ones once you have these. Friends have borrowed when we are together getting ready and all have gone out to buy a pair for themselves www.shuuemura.co.uk/makeup/eyes/palettes/eyelash-curler

ilovekittycats Mon 17-Aug-15 13:19:05

Thank you but it looks as if the Avon one is out of stock. I have heard about She Umeura in the past but was not sure if it would work with my eye shape but will look into it.

Thanks

ilovekittycats Mon 17-Aug-15 21:37:53

Update.

I have bought the shu umera one and will see how it is when I receive it. Fingers crossed it will work but I have also heard about a small mini one. I think I used to have one by Ruby and Millie and it just does the bits that the big curler misses in the corners etc. Has anyone any recommendation for one of those?

BotoxBitch Mon 17-Aug-15 23:08:03

Have a think about lvl's just had mine done and amazed at results!

BotoxBitch Mon 17-Aug-15 23:08:23

It's like a perm for the lashes, lasts around 6 months

WingsClipped Mon 17-Aug-15 23:16:43

If the Shu one doesn't work for you I think mac does a mini curler

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now