Talk

Advanced search

September wedding outfit help

(13 Posts)
Iggly Sun 16-Aug-15 19:40:42

I'm attending a wedding late September and need ideas for outfits. I was thinking a pencil skirt with a pattern and a plain sleeveless top which shows off a bit of back.
I've found a skirt - ordered from asos but it is now out of stock so I cannot link (its knee length, cream with big flower print - looks better than it sounds)
So I'm looking for a classy sleeveless top, maybe cream or light pink, no cleavage. I have a small bust anyway. Any ideas?
I'm also looking for a light coloured jacket...

Some ideas of shops would help - coast, asos, warehouse and oasis have not got me anywhere. Thanks grin

NeverNic Sun 16-Aug-15 22:11:51

I have got loose fitting vest tops from h&M with a squarish scoop neckline. They are 'dressy' vest tops in drapey material which look good tucked in. Could that work? They are not overly cleavage-y, though are low and have wide straps for bras. Personally though I would use a little tit tape discreetly to stop them slipping.

Laska42 Sun 16-Aug-15 22:20:22

what about Boden in the sale!

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Mon 17-Aug-15 06:28:24

What's your budget?

Iggly Mon 17-Aug-15 17:46:47

I've tried boden and hennes but no luck.

Budget is £30 for a top

£50 for a jacket?

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Tue 18-Aug-15 03:44:06

This sort of thing but in a pale colour?

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Tue 18-Aug-15 03:47:55

Pink Collar but over budget (bank holiday sale might bring it down a bit?)

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Tue 18-Aug-15 03:50:17

Pink Too float? (a bargain tho)

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Tue 18-Aug-15 03:51:45

Too short?

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Tue 18-Aug-15 03:53:00

Pastel Pink bargainous

CloserToFiftyThanTwenty Tue 18-Aug-15 03:59:25

www.coast-stores.com/all-tops/dept/fcp-category/list?isInStock=true&isSearchFilterSuffix=true&results=60&visModel=CHANNEL&filters=Hierarchy_TOP_NAVIGATION_FILTER%3a%2fTOP_NAVIGATION%2fdept_garments%2fwc_dept_all-tops!MASTER_COLOUR_FILTER%3aPinks%2cNaturalsCoast have lots of the sort of thing

Iggly Tue 18-Aug-15 06:50:23

Oh thank you! I'm on my phone and had a quick look - will have a proper look this evening.

Dowser Tue 18-Aug-15 09:22:02

There's some nice ones there...but the prices! Dera £119 !

I like that ruvern one too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now