Talk

Advanced search

Had this bag in my basket (or thought I did) but its gone, can anyone help me find similar?

(8 Posts)
Used2bthin Sat 15-Aug-15 15:25:08

Please?

www.selfridges.com/GB/en/cat/whistles-jenny-zip-top-leather-tote_501-10019-016660/

Was about to order it as a birthday present as been looking for a similar one for ages and the price is about the maximum I can afford but seemed good value as I think whistles bags are generally good.
I'd really like one similar size, similarly plain (if that makes sense) , leather in blue, brown or grey.
Any ideas? I am so disappointed as was already excited over it!

lottiesatitagain Sat 15-Aug-15 16:20:29

Did you try house of Fraser, John Lewis or Whistles own website?

If you can't find it online give Whistles a call on Monday. They will get your nearest store to post it to you.

Used2bthin Sat 15-Aug-15 17:26:04

Thanks lottie. Should have said I already tried phoning and they are completely sold out at whistles online and in stores. Also tried HOF and John Lewis and phoned selfridges (slightly obsessed !!)
Just looked at Boden Maida Vale on the eBay shop but think I may just be just panic shopping as was so keen to have a new bag and am better finding something I love like the whistles one. Also been looking at jaeger outlet but nothing I love as much although one is similar ish.

DaftSkunk Sat 15-Aug-15 17:36:39

It looks like you can select it now from your link to buy?

Used2bthin Sat 15-Aug-15 17:46:19

Thanks, it looks like that but it then doesn't go into the bag unfortunately , it's a mistake on the website apparently.

everythingsgoingsouth Sat 15-Aug-15 17:55:27

www.tula.co.uk/saddle-originals-large-bucket-tote/

everythingsgoingsouth Sat 15-Aug-15 17:56:31

www.tula.co.uk/nappa-originals-medium-zip-top-grab-bag/

Used2bthin Sat 15-Aug-15 18:14:11

Ooh I love that first one!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now