Advanced search

£500 to spend at Selfridges. Mulberry Tree Continental wallet?

(6 Posts)
MoriartyIsMyAngel Sat 15-Aug-15 12:50:10

DM has given me £500 in Selfridges giftcards as an early birthday present. I'm a bit surprised (she gave me £10 in a card for my 18th, and nothing since then!) but there is a backstory I won't bore you with - or out myself with!

So, anyway! Even though I do need some practical things, I have decided to treat myself to something I wouldn't normally buy. I've never had a really nice wallet, and I keep going back to look at this

What do we think? I want something timeless and classic, and something that will last. Brown is more versatile than black, right? I do like the look of the metallic ones but will they still look good in five years?

carrielou2007 Sat 15-Aug-15 13:14:33

I have both of those (though the MMi have in the smaller French size better fit in my MM Lily)

The MM is a very delicate material, not everyday. I have used my other continental purse everyday for over a year and it still looks immaculate. I the bought the above black one as a change, thinking classic/timeless purse. I'm a Mulberry girl 42 really

MoriartyIsMyAngel Sat 15-Aug-15 14:50:17

OK, not the metallic then, thank you. But now I can't decide between brown and black!

faustina Sat 15-Aug-15 15:20:38

The oak one will get grubby, but it is lovely shade of tan. If you want it to stay immaculate I'd go for the black

amarmai Sat 15-Aug-15 15:51:14

i like the metallic-go with what makes you happy.

needmorespace Sun 16-Aug-15 17:56:57

I have this (anniversary present) and I absolutely love it - it is also gorgeous in oxblood

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now