Talk

Advanced search

Which necklace?

(15 Posts)
DiamondsInTheFlesh Thu 13-Aug-15 16:43:22

Sil has asked for a double sixpence necklace for her bday and when I asked for more details she said oh whatever you think shock
Which do you think is nicer?
this
Or this
I'm skint ' using PayPal balance from things I've sold for this that's why it's got to be eBay
Ty

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Thu 13-Aug-15 19:25:26

The first one. Although neither are the nicest that I've ever seen to be honest. (Not being mean intentionally!)

CherryBonBon Thu 13-Aug-15 19:27:16

Is this yet another trend I've missed?!

They're both ugly as sin but if I had a gun to the temple I'd choose No.1.

cashewnutty Thu 13-Aug-15 19:28:36

They are both quite ugly so go for the cheaper one.

HermioneWeasley Thu 13-Aug-15 19:29:25

I think number 1 will look better on

MyLovelyFriend2015 Thu 13-Aug-15 19:30:54

Go for something here
www.hairygrowler.co.uk/recycled-jewellery-categories/pendants

His stuff is lovely!!

MrsMummyPig Thu 13-Aug-15 20:10:06

Hairy growler stuff looks fab mylovely but needs to be off Ebay.

I think first one but I'm really not that keen on either to be honest.

Tutt Thu 13-Aug-15 20:13:19

You can use paypal in lots of other places OP, so you aren't restricted to just eBay.

MyLovelyFriend2015 Thu 13-Aug-15 20:14:12

It's ebay because it's paypal?

You can use PayPal elsewhere

Ask him if he would accept it? I have a lovely Irish sixpence cut through to show the Hare, I never take it off

MrsMummyPig Thu 13-Aug-15 20:31:17

His stuff is definately nicer then the two from eBay. Thanks for the link lovely Definately going to have something from there on my christmas wish list. Im terrible anywhere you can use paypal though so I'm pleased its not an advertised payment method. It somehow doesn't feel like I'm spending when I don't even have to get my card out of my purse. grin

DiamondsInTheFlesh Thu 13-Aug-15 22:48:35

Wow never seen anything like that mylovely thanks for the link.
Hmm I think I'll go with cashews suggestion then. I didn't think they were that ugly myself but I'm not a jewellery person, especially necklaces. Why does the clasp always ends up round the front anyway confused

DiamondsInTheFlesh Thu 13-Aug-15 23:01:27

Is this one from notonthehighstreet.com any better? Not that I can afford that I'm just wondering if it's the cheapo look from eBay that makes them ugly?

WingsClipped Thu 13-Aug-15 23:27:26

Option 1 is definitely nicer and less like a pair of sixpence boobs LOVE the hairy growler stuff. Saving link for future gift buying.

decisionsdecisions123 Thu 13-Aug-15 23:44:49

Both awful looking but the first one if I had to choose. Is this a new fashion craze? I don't understand why people wear coins as jewelry. I hate those medallion rings.

SiobhanSharpe Thu 13-Aug-15 23:49:44

The growler person takes PayPal.....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now