Talk

Advanced search

properly waterproof mascara

(8 Posts)
olivesnutsandcheese Wed 12-Aug-15 13:05:05

help...please
Going on a hot holiday next week, we'll be in the pool a lot and a water park. I look crap without makeup. Can anyone recommend a really waterproof mascara that won't budge without some kind of oily eye make up remover.
I currently use no7 waterproof and even in the gym I look like a panda.
thanks

Millymollymama Wed 12-Aug-15 13:09:19

I have found a lot of 'waterproof" mascaras are nothing of the kind. I love Lancome but found M & S stays put the best. I dont like the panda look either. Take a make up wipe poolside just in case!

BelindaAllWorkedOut Wed 12-Aug-15 14:05:49

I buy Maybelline Stiletto lash mascara in waterproof from eBay. You could cry a river through it and still have pristine, mascara'd lashes.

Annarose2014 Wed 12-Aug-15 14:09:17

You need a tubing mascara as waterproof ones are hit and miss. No 7 have one in a gold tube which is amazing. It'll only come off with warm water.

Awholelottanosy Wed 12-Aug-15 14:13:58

I've got Clinique Lashpower mascara. It's a tubing one as mentioned above and doesn't come off in water. It's a bit pricey but I love it! ( you can prob get it cheaper in duty free at the airport)

Dukketeater Wed 12-Aug-15 16:20:11

Well Benefit's They're Real has a rep for being so difficult to remove without an oil based eye make up remover so I think that would work

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Wed 12-Aug-15 16:26:40

Maybelline great lash - REALLY waterproof !

olivesnutsandcheese Wed 12-Aug-15 17:18:54

Great suggestions, thank you all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now