Talk

Advanced search

milia

(6 Posts)
WeLoveHaribo Wed 12-Aug-15 12:57:38

Milia (not sure how spelt?
Little white spots/lumps, Ow do you get rid od it?
Thanks flowers

Aquamarine70 Thu 13-Aug-15 09:42:40

If they are not too close to the eye you need to pierce it with a sterilised needle. Then squeeze with tissues wrapped around your fingers. A small white worm will come out then it may bleed a little.

MrsLeighHalfpenny Thu 13-Aug-15 09:52:11

Phew! Thought you were suggesting it as a girl's name!

RubyReins Thu 13-Aug-15 11:21:17

I have just dealt with a stubborn specimen about a centimetre from my eye in this manner. I had been waiting for it to "ripen"! Works like a charm. I had a huge one on my eye lid and I treated it with an exfoliating toner before googling a dermatologist to remove it. Was about to make the call when I noticed that it had vanished. It hasn't returned. So if it is too close to your eye for a DIY needle session then maybe a good acid toner might help? I use Clarins Gentle Exfoliating Toner which is very gentle but very effective.

PeepPeep Thu 13-Aug-15 13:29:40

I have one of these right on the very edge edge of my lower lashline. Been there for months and it's really annoying. It's too dodgy to try and do anything about it myself, is there a slim hope it might disappear of it's own accord then? Or who would I go to to have it removed?

PeepPeep Thu 13-Aug-15 13:29:44

I have one of these right on the very edge edge of my lower lashline. Been there for months and it's really annoying. It's too dodgy to try and do anything about it myself, is there a slim hope it might disappear of it's own accord then? Or who would I go to to have it removed?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now