Talk

Advanced search

St Tropez gradual tan for holiday

(5 Posts)
MelonMelonMelon Wed 12-Aug-15 12:23:46

Hi, I'm going on holiday in a few weeks, and as I'm SO pale, I want a bit of colour before and during the holiday. I was wondering if going in the pool/sea/sand/sun cream/after sun/sweat etc would make it look awful and streaky?

If I use it, should I do it before bed every or every other night whilst I'm there or what's best? I'm very pale (use factor 50) and don't tan.

Thanks in advance smile

homebythesea Wed 12-Aug-15 12:33:46

I use this as I am a "shade bather" on holiday and it allows me to tan safely! every other day is fine, make sure you don't get the darker shade by accident, it will leave you looking like an oompah loompah <speaks from experience>

It does pong a bit though, so I tend to use it after early evening shower before dinner so the smell wears off by bedtime. A good non smelly alternative is Dove gradual tan moisturiser which is more gradual so you could use it every day

MelonMelonMelon Wed 12-Aug-15 15:21:53

Thanks homebythesea. I'm a shade bather too!

grin I've already bought the lightest one luckily.

So all the holiday stuff- pool/creams etc don't make it look awful then?

homebythesea Wed 12-Aug-15 16:14:08

Not at all- been using it for years and no problems at all. It really is the best gradual tanner IMVHO

MelonMelonMelon Wed 12-Aug-15 16:21:18

That's brilliant- thanks so much smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now