Talk

Advanced search

Elizabeth Arden Green Tea

(17 Posts)

Tried this for the first time the other day, whilst browsing in duty free, and thought it was lovely. Does anybody wear it? I wondered if it might be a bit 'old lady-esque' not that I care particularly about that. But is it a summer scent, and would it be wrong for Autumn? Am I over-thinking this? grin

AkkerDemik Tue 11-Aug-15 19:20:18

I love it (and I don't have blue rinse or lisle stockings anywhere about my person!!).
And I wear it all year round - it's quite a light fragrance. no musk or sandalwood type stuff, and I don't feel wrong in it even in the depths of winter. Or possibly I have no sense of smell grin

Thank you. It is lovely - think I'll get a bottle. smile

Optimist1 Tue 11-Aug-15 19:52:09

I like it, too; it's a much more stylish fragrance than the price tag suggests. Summer use only, no old lady characteristics here. Your nose will tell you if you want to abandon it when the nights draw in (and it lasts very well if unused over winter)! smile

Hobbes8 Tue 11-Aug-15 19:53:26

They had it in TK Maxx the other day. I've had it in the past and it smells lovely, but lasts no time at all on me.

confusedandemployed Tue 11-Aug-15 19:53:48

I love it loads. Really fresh and zesty.

I love it, and have been wearing it on and off since I was a teen

Oly4 Tue 11-Aug-15 20:24:30

I love it - and the green tea honey drops body cream they do is the best moisturiser in the world!

meglet Tue 11-Aug-15 20:26:05

I used to wear it and re-smelt it the other day. still really like it.

pretend Tue 11-Aug-15 20:28:26

I've got Green Tea Intense. I wear it when I'm doing sport, or the weather is very, very hot and humid.

I like it, it's very fresh, can be a bit ozoney though on first application. Dries down nicely though and has good longevity.

It's not going to give you a headache on a hot day.

Thanks. Will look in TK Maxx for a potential bargain!

MissBattleaxe Sat 15-Aug-15 18:49:14

I think it's a classic that will never date and it's cheap as chips too.

ShuShuFontana Sat 15-Aug-15 18:51:27

I used to use this....loved it...felt it was a bit more grown up than O de Lancôme.

AmelieinOz Sun 16-Aug-15 06:52:23

It's the only one I wear. Light and refreshing.

I bought Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Yuzu too recently.

AnaisB Sun 16-Aug-15 11:34:04

I have always loved this. I bought the jasmine one in duty free recently and like that too. Its really fresh and doesn't last that long - I use it a bit like a body spray.

NorbertDentressangle Sun 16-Aug-15 11:39:05

I wear this too.

I wondered at first about the possibility of it being "old-lady"-esque as well but I think that's because of the Elizabeth Arden name which, in my mind, is an old lady brand.

A quick search on here at the time showed it was popular and not at all old lady!

Tweezertastic Sun 16-Aug-15 12:57:22

I love it but sadly it doesn't smell right on me. Must be my body chemistry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now