Talk

Advanced search

Before I resort to Polyfilla, how do you hide enormous pores?!

(5 Posts)
FishCalledWonder Tue 11-Aug-15 16:32:29

I have huuuuuge open pores on my face. Benefit porefessional disguises them a little bit. Does anything really work?

BowiesJumper Tue 11-Aug-15 17:39:36

I use porefessional but it doesn't help at the sides of my nose, so watching with interest!!

XiCi Tue 11-Aug-15 19:39:18

Do you use BHA/AHA as mine look alot smaller after incorporating these into my routine. Liquid Gold every other night also helps. In terms of cover ups Loreal Studio Fix is way better than benefit porefessional

CheersMedea Wed 12-Aug-15 12:07:43

I saw a make up video once that was about this and it showed how to apply make up in a way that improves the appearance of large pores. I haven't googled as I'm pretty sure it would take me all day to find.

The gist of it was that whatever you are using to apply make up you have to sort of roll the make up into the pores - rather than just applying to the surface and rubbing around on the surface. So for example if you have large open pores on the side of your nose and you were using your figures you would get some makeup on your finger and then roll the pad of your finger over the area in the same direction. The effect is to "fill" the pore and make it invisible. The technique was also recommended for scar coverage if I recall correctly.

Does that make sense?

FishCalledWonder Wed 12-Aug-15 20:17:08

I have been using Liquid Gold for months now and there is no discernible difference to my skin.

I'll try the Loreal product and the 'rolling' technique. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now