Talk

Advanced search

Clarins moisturiser recommendation please

(10 Posts)
Urbanvoltaire Tue 11-Aug-15 08:48:27

I use the beauty flash balm every few nights & feel it really makes me look a lot smoother by the morning. I also use the eye flash balm stuff as well.

Based on my new found love in all things Clarins, can anyone recommend a good day moisturiser. Am in my 40s, dry skin with wrinkles starting to show.

Thanks ladies!

Crutchlow35 Tue 11-Aug-15 12:38:44

The hydraquench range is what I use. Really like it.

Urbanvoltaire Tue 11-Aug-15 19:49:23

ok dokes, thanks Crutch, I shall have a look at that range.

Tanaqui Tue 11-Aug-15 20:30:04

Extra firming is the one for 40somethings I think- it's lovely but so is hydra quench. Try and find a good offer on somewhere (bigger boots and dept stores seem to have them in rotation!). Their shower gels smell gorgeous too.

teachpeach Tue 11-Aug-15 20:36:36

I have never used the flash balm at night, only in the day before make up - does it really make a difference? I'm going to try this tonight!!
I know you asked about Clarins, but I am using a fantastic moisturiser from Lidl (£1.99!), I honestly can't tell the difference from the Clarins one I used before.

Saurus72 Tue 11-Aug-15 20:54:43

I have a newfound love for Clarins too - also in early 40s with skin that is getting a little parched wink.

I had a 30ml size of the hydra quench in a gift with purchase (HOW great are the Clarins gift with purchase?! Big sizes of stuff that you can actually use), and I have been using it as an eye cream. I love it, and will re-buy it when I finish it. Probably in a gift with purchase, at which point I will discover something else I have to have. Virtuous expensive circle.

carrie74 Tue 11-Aug-15 21:34:53

I've been using Hydraquench cream for years, love it. Currently use the one with SPF.

INeedSomeHelp Wed 12-Aug-15 12:52:56

I got a sample of the hydraquench moisturiser yesterday and I really like it. Haven't used any clarins stuff for years but can feel a bit of a spree coming on!

Urbanvoltaire Wed 12-Aug-15 19:55:00

Will ask at clarins counter at local dept store for some hydra samples grin . Thanks ladies!

duffcake Wed 12-Aug-15 19:57:02

I use Clarins Blue Orchid Oil at night. I have dry, wrinkly skin and it feels really nice.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now