Talk

Advanced search

Where do I need to shop for this look?

(11 Posts)
Euphemia Mon 10-Aug-15 17:05:54

I'm going for a soft, slouchy look with neutral colours and navy. Cream is especially good on me.

V-necked long tops to balance out my apple shape. Soft drapey cardigans. Not sure about the bottom half as I want to show off my legs but I can't find comfy skirts owing to my shape.

Is there a one-stop shop?! grin

notnowImreading Mon 10-Aug-15 17:09:59

Jigsaw?

Caprinihahahaha Mon 10-Aug-15 17:12:43

Cos has stuff like that and is much better value than Jigsaw.

Caprinihahahaha Mon 10-Aug-15 17:13:26

Jigsaw is nice but £100 plus for knitwear annoys me.

Deeznutz Mon 10-Aug-15 17:16:36

How about Poetry,The White Company and Repeat?

HappyGirlNow Mon 10-Aug-15 17:46:38

Hush?

DinosaursRoar Mon 10-Aug-15 17:51:14

There's probably not a 'one stop shop' for you, but if you know what you are looking for, there's lots of shops that will sell it.

Mint velvet has lots of cream clothes in drapy materials.

Boden seems to be doing pretty much everything in navy this time round.

I've actually seen quite a lot of drapey cardies and v-necked long, loose jumpers in cream in tescos.

gonegrey56 Mon 10-Aug-15 17:54:01

Eileen Fisher fits the bill perfectly but sadly so expensive. Worth looking at sale time, or if you ever visit the USA ( so much cheaper there!)

Euphemia Mon 10-Aug-15 17:54:46

Going to the USA in October. smile

DinosaursRoar Mon 10-Aug-15 18:01:55

Is it things like this from Mango you are after? If so, at that price you should order one now!

gonegrey56 Mon 10-Aug-15 18:08:26

I have a slouchy swing coat in navy, a black silk shirt (long and flows beautifully over trousers), and a charcoal grey silk sweater that drapes so well . All gorgeous have been worn so much . Real investment pieces, bought in USA , seen in Fenwicks here but at £££ prices . Hope you get to see the range on your trip !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now