Talk

Advanced search

Bra interventionist help please!

(8 Posts)
Loolumboolum Sat 08-Aug-15 21:35:49

Good evening all,

Right. So, thanks to the wonders of the bra interventionists (flowers), I know I'm a 32GG, and I know that brastop is a place of wonder.

I've got a couple of curvy kates, which fit beautifully, but I don't feel like they're 'hoiked up' enough, iyswim.

Bravisimmo fitted me in their "satine", but they broke very, very quickly, so i'm not keen, but I did love the front and centre, hoiked feel.

So, wise interventionists (and fellow MNers), any suggestions?

stripytees Sat 08-Aug-15 21:45:03

Fantasie side support bras. There are several different names, all the ones I've tried are brilliant.

Passthecake30 Sat 08-Aug-15 21:50:07

Cleo Maddie

Loolumboolum Sat 08-Aug-15 22:13:57

Excellent, will order both have been wondering about the side support ones actually. Keep them coming!

SorrelForbes Sat 08-Aug-15 23:25:15

Cleo Marcie, Lily, Kira all give that very upfront, lifted look. Polish brands like Ewa Michalak and Comexim also give great lift and a very 'cakes on a plate look'

I'd try an Ewa Michalak. I have two of the S styles and they are brilliant. I have an old Satine and it's kind of ok but doesn't really hold me in place very well. The S EM knocks spots off the Satine.

Google An Enhanced Experience and look at the review for the S Malibu.

Loolumboolum Sun 09-Aug-15 16:35:55

Fab, thank you. Does anyone know what EM customer service/dispatch times are like?

If you submit an order online it will take a couple of weeks to arrive (at least). But it's worth the wait.

It's fairly straightforward to order and to make a return provided that you follow their instructions to the letter.

Obviously you need to pick through the Polish currency thing but a quick Google will let you know know much much you are in for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now