Talk

Advanced search

Trying to grow eyelashes

(4 Posts)
YesICanHearYouClemFandango Sat 08-Aug-15 21:13:37

Has anybody tried a lash serum that actually works? One of those ones which are supposed to promote lash growth? I've tried a L'Oreal one and a Talika one and am distinctly underwhelmed. I'm a bit scared of the one which can make your eyes change colour, though, so not that one (Rapidlash is it?). Oh and I've tried Vaseline many times too and that does bugger all for me. Thanks!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 08-Aug-15 21:24:39

I used Revitalash (QVC) and Revitabrow , few years back, they were ££ (I think £90 for the brow/eyelash/primer mascara in blue and a set of eyelash curlers. I didn't like the curlers at all and would've prefered to have paid less and left them out)

It did work , but you have to keep on using , as your eyelashes fall out naturally , you need to treat the new ones.
I used it for IIRC 6 months (it takes up to 3 months to have effect)

It was invented by an American Opthamologist for his wife who lost her eyelashes/brows through illness.

I've heard about the eyecolour change but the main worry is the link with glaucoma ( IIRC the treatment for glaucoma promotes eyelash growth ). Not entirely sure what the link is though.

sonata1 Sat 08-Aug-15 22:57:17

I used Revitalash and it definitely worked however I had a couple of conjunctival haemorrhages(not sure if it was related) so I stopped using it.Not had any since.

sonata1 Sat 08-Aug-15 23:01:10

Sorry , it was infact Rapidlash not Revitalash

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now