Talk

Advanced search

do I dare chop my hair

(8 Posts)
RavioliOnToast Sat 08-Aug-15 09:02:15

I'm really tempted to cut my fringe area a little shorter, I haven't got a fringe just a mostly grown out side fringe, but I tend to wear my hair in a middle parting now so it's just a Random shape/style now. Shall I give it the chop?

TheseventeenthSixteen Sat 08-Aug-15 09:40:39

Do you mean should YOU cut it or should you get it cut iyswim? If you mean should you do it, I'd say no, not unless you know what you're doing, esp if you have straight hair. In general, if you don't know whether to go for it, have you tried one of those things where you can download your pic and try out lots of different styles to see how they'd look. They are a bit 'identifit' looking, but might just give you an idea if it would suit you.

Sazzle41 Sat 08-Aug-15 13:58:08

I love a long nearly grown out fringe, I think if you get it right its very feminine/sexy. My hairdresser knows now to take of mm of mine or I hate my hair. Shorter is great too if it suits your face shape tho and it can really show off beautiful eyes.

RavioliOnToast Sat 08-Aug-15 18:38:36

I did it, it looks alright, better than it did grin

it looks nice tonight too I've put rollers in so it's curled back a bit if you get me haha

TheseventeenthSixteen Sat 08-Aug-15 21:45:24

Glad it worked out well. You didn't do it yourself! You did, didn't you smile

lucysmam Sat 08-Aug-15 21:51:38

Can I have the bit you cut off to stick on mine to make me not look like a fraggle with curls? grin

RavioliOnToast Sun 09-Aug-15 01:31:58

I did it all on my own. over the bathroom sink this morning haha. Dd1 was very impressed grin

OnMyHols2015 Sun 09-Aug-15 01:57:26

I do mine....tiny bits at a time...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now