Talk

Advanced search

Anyone tried Tresemme?

(9 Posts)
Tigerblue Thu 06-Aug-15 14:34:05

If you use or have tried Tresemme, what do you think? Would you recommend it and what type do you use?

I'm a Herbal Essences fan, but Tresemme is on a great offer in the supermarket and Superdrug, so tempted to give it a go.

elliebellys Thu 06-Aug-15 14:43:07

I buy it a lot,i love it.iv got short thick hair nd gives it ovely shine.try it.

Greengardenpixie Thu 06-Aug-15 14:51:00

It smells lovely but it doesnt work for my hair. Makes it feel dirty. I have fine hair but lots of it. Tresemme and Aussie shampoo do nothing for me. Love Pantene though. Always come back to it time and time again.

SheSparkles Thu 06-Aug-15 14:53:21

I use the conditioner for coloured hair and think it's excellent. I have past bra strap length thick hair and haven't had any problems.

Bluecheese22 Thu 06-Aug-15 23:06:48

I bought the deep cleanse when on offer and majority of it unused I was so unimpressed. Instead I tried Alberto Balsam Apple & love it! 4 for £3 in Tesco atm

0pheliaBalls Thu 06-Aug-15 23:14:12

I swear by the luxurious moisture conditioner, it's my HG conditioner. And a big bottle lasts forever!

wafflyversatile Thu 06-Aug-15 23:16:36

Yes. I used to use Aussie. I think it's pretty good. I find Alberto Balsam and Herbal Essences too thin.

RavioliOnToast Fri 07-Aug-15 07:30:14

I've currently got big 900ml bottles of the tresemme colour revitalise and I'm really impressed with it. it doesn't leave a residue and it makes my hair really shiny and I paid £1.95 a bottle in Wilkinsons

VivaLeBeaver Fri 07-Aug-15 07:39:21

It's revolutionised my hair. I get the red bottle one which is anti frizz I think. My hair has never looked so good, really smooth.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now