Talk

Advanced search

I need hair-do help!

(9 Posts)
lucysmam Thu 06-Aug-15 13:57:22

I have fairly short, for me, hair. About 2" above my shoulders. With a sweepy, shorter fringe to the right side.

I want to do something interesting with it for a wedding a week on Saturday rather than just straighten it like I usually do but have no idea what.

A friends' dd who is a hairdresser was going to put it up for me but she's let me down sad so now I need (more want I guess) something simple that I can do myself - with the girls underfoot, so nothing too complicated or time consuming.

I'm useless with curling irons or straighteners to do curls sad

Any suggestions what to look for on Youtube? Or for something simple I could have a go at before the day & then decide if I cba with the girls about? smile

RavioliOnToast Thu 06-Aug-15 14:12:52

how about something like this?

RavioliOnToast Thu 06-Aug-15 14:13:42

more the bottom one than any

lucysmam Thu 06-Aug-15 14:52:01

Ooh, I'll have a look for a nice headband tomorrow to try it! Thanks very much smile

RavioliOnToast Thu 06-Aug-15 20:17:08

the best thing is aswell when you take out the hairband youre left with lovely curls too, if you Google 'heatless curls' you'll see what I mean grin

lucysmam Thu 06-Aug-15 20:21:39

I'll have a google. Thanks!

lucysmam Thu 06-Aug-15 20:29:20

Heatless curls - who knew?!

I'd try them tonight but I've dried my hair already so will attempt it tomorrow night instead and see how they turn out.

RavioliOnToast Thu 06-Aug-15 22:42:51

will you pop back on the thread and let me know how they turn out ? grin

lucysmam Thu 06-Aug-15 22:43:56

I'll even post a picture if I don't end up sporting "dragged through a hedge backwards" as dd2 often does grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now