Talk

Advanced search

LRP Physiological Gel - discontinued?

(10 Posts)
AdorabeezleWinterpop Thu 06-Aug-15 10:53:37

I have been using this stuff for years and I love it. Recently, I went to get some more and there wasn't any in Boots. I have looked on Feel Unique and Look Fantastic and it isn't available there either sad .

Does anyone know if it has been discontinued? If so, any recommendations for a similar, non-foaming cleanser?

CherryBonBon Thu 06-Aug-15 12:07:43

Roche-Posay Physiological Cleansing Gel 200ml https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B001O1EE3I/ref=cm_sw_r_awd_I.ZWvbJT8N4H2 Amazon?

It is a nice product smile .

Blondiewoman007 Thu 06-Aug-15 13:50:40

Yes it's discontinued unfortunately. I emailed them a few days ago and they confirmed it. I loved it too. Have no idea what I'm going to use when I finish my bottle.

AdorabeezleWinterpop Thu 06-Aug-15 23:11:14

Nooo! I was hoping that it would be restocked. Why oh why has it been discontinued?

Goldbluemagenta Thu 06-Aug-15 23:17:37

What is their replacement product, did they say.

Blondiewoman007 Sat 08-Aug-15 12:49:11

Hi sorry I've not been on MN for a few days. The reply from LRP wasn't brilliant. They initially replied to say it was still available from Boots and from some online retailers. I had to email them back to say it wasn't available in Boots or anywhere else I had looked and did they mean the 'physiological cleansing milk' which is perhaps the replacement product.
They then emailed me back to say sorry, yes the physiological cleansing gel is discontinued. No mention of a replacement but they said it was still available on Feel Unique's website. It's not! I gave up.....

Coastingit Sat 08-Aug-15 14:08:16

Dermalogica Ultracalming is similar.

lurkingaround Sat 08-Aug-15 14:49:16

Was at the derm yesterday. She used to have LRP physiologic gel in the bathrooms (for use if she need you to remove makeup). Yesterday I noticed she had LRP Micellar water/cleanser instead. Didn't try it so can't report but maybe worth a try. I've about a third of a bottle of the gel left, really liked it. Shame they discontinued.

sksk Sat 08-Aug-15 15:24:32

Maybe the rosaliac cleansing gel is similar- I have used it and found it to be harmless and soothing, though I tended to rinse it off (you don't have to rinse it).

Charityworker34 Mon 10-Aug-15 15:26:00

What a bizarre decision from LRP when it's such a popular product! I have just learned on here that it's being replaced by a 'micellar gel', I hope it's as good....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now