Talk

Advanced search

skincare replacement

(6 Posts)
Donge13 Thu 06-Aug-15 09:59:53

So this morning i have used the last of my very expensive products. I really cant afford the £££ needed to replace them,so after lurking on here for a while and reading reviews, i am going to replace lancome with superdrug vit e stuff. Is this to far a drop? Could anyone advice on budget skincare please?

Callycatsy Thu 06-Aug-15 10:05:37

Spend good money on a serum and save on cleanser and moisturiser..

Nabootique Thu 06-Aug-15 10:06:34

What products are you looking for specifically?

Nabootique Thu 06-Aug-15 10:06:45

Oh, and what is your skin type?

Donge13 Thu 06-Aug-15 10:14:29

Dry skin. I need a serum,day and night moisturiser. I already have a good cleaner and i use the nip fab gyloronic pads

Nabootique Thu 06-Aug-15 10:21:23

If it's just dry and you're not particularly concerned with anti-aging, the Body Shop's Vitamin E Serum in Oil is really nice. It definitely feels like an oil, but it's very light and non-greasy and you use it at the serum stage. Good Things Argan Oil serum is lovely as well, and that one feels more like a serum.

The Body Shop Vitamin E Aqua Sorbet (I think that's the name) is a nice day moisturiser. Great base for make up. A little richer is Dirty Works 8 in 1 Miracle Cream, which you can get in Sainsburys. I love this stuff. I buy a lot of high end but I still use this often, usually at night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now