Talk

Advanced search

Microblading brows

(6 Posts)
WeLoveHaribo Wed 05-Aug-15 22:23:02

Hi
I have Virgin brows, fair ish in parts. Never touched them but I'm wanting more..... If ever I've had make up professionally done I love how brows been enhanced/defined (they've always said shape needs tweaking).
I went for microblading consultation this wk with a highly recommended lady and loved her, her work etc. want eyeliner and lips done too wink
I've booked in for next week, am really nervous but am I crazy?! Xx

Cameltits Wed 05-Aug-15 22:35:00

I've just had to Google this to see what it is, it sounds fantastic. my brows are a massive pain to me, so have considered getting something more permanent done. do you know how much it is/how long it lasts? x

WeLoveHaribo Wed 05-Aug-15 22:40:35

I think price will vary depending on where etc but I was quoted £200
Lasting (again it's not set in stone) around 2yrs.
Just been on you tube looking at the procedure.

Hopefully someone be along whose had it done.

Cameltits Thu 06-Aug-15 16:55:30

I'll keep my eye out! 200 would be worth it to sort my brows!

WickedWax Thu 06-Aug-15 17:06:13

I've recently had hairstroke semi-permanent brow tattoo, so not exactly the same but it looks like real hairstrokes, so the overall effect is the same. I love them.

I did actually want microblading but couldn't find anyone in my area who seemed experienced enough and had enough work on display for me to judge whether I thought they were good enough.

WeLoveHaribo Thu 06-Aug-15 20:53:56

The lady I'm going too did hairstrokes and then moved onto microblading and is really pleased with results.
I'm excited but nervous... Xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now