Talk

Advanced search

Held me spend Boots vouchers!

(6 Posts)
TallulahBetty Tue 04-Aug-15 20:04:15

Hi all, I've been given some Boots vouchers from work, 'only' £25 but I'd like to really treat myself smile any recommendations on what to buy? Open to any ideas (just not foundation as I don't wear it). Thanks brew

Psycobabble Tue 04-Aug-15 20:08:13

Depends what your after but I love the protect and perfect serum they do it's quite popular I think ! That would be your voucher gone though confused

DiscoDancer Tue 04-Aug-15 20:14:22

A nice lipstick for every day wear? The change going on a luxury shower gel or something?
I would end up spending it on something practical like nappies so I'm not really the best person to comment grin

Bluecheese22 Tue 04-Aug-15 21:53:05

I'd get something that I wouldn't usually treat myself too... Like some flash eyelash curlers, or a glass nail file & lovely nail varnish, or an overpriced body lotion. Or get some things to have a pamper session... Nice bubble bath, exfoliator, moisturiser, face mask & nail varnish. Enjoy!

TallulahBetty Tue 04-Aug-15 22:09:25

Thanks all, sone good ideas smile

mrsmeerkat Tue 04-Aug-15 22:18:06

I would get the sanctuary salt scrub. It smells beautiful and works a treat and you can keep the jar afterwards to store buttons or whatever.

Also love the burst bees baby talc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now