Alternatives to Clarins moisturisers

(4 Posts)
Sleepyfergus Tue 04-Aug-15 18:15:42

I'm nearing the end of both my extra firming day and night creams and don't much fancy the £100 plus it's going to cost me to replace. Does anyone have any recommendations for something as good (better even) but cheaper?

I was thinking of la Roche Posay as it gets good reviews on here.

louloubelle2 Tue 04-Aug-15 18:42:51

I always use Aldi Lacura when I run out of Clarins, I use the Q10 something or other moisturiser with SPF15 in a tube, or the pot version (which doesn't have SPF for some reason). Lots of ppl love the Lidl range too, but I prefer Aldi's. It always does well in blind tests, and the sun creams came out really well too.

for £2.99 a pot, it's worth a go.

pinkfrocks Tue 04-Aug-15 18:47:27

There aren't any aldis where I live but I've changed to Olay 3-point Regenerist day cream and serum ( use both at night too) and am very impressed. Off Amazon they are half price- around £15/ £12

hooliodancer Tue 04-Aug-15 20:48:10

I love the m and s stuff. The pure range or the formula ones are very good. Years ago I think Clarins made the formula one- don't know about now though. They certainly feel good on my skin.

Nothing beats Elemis though. But it's even more than lovely Clarins!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now