Talk

Advanced search

Sandal assistance required!

(1 Post)
cjt110 Tue 04-Aug-15 15:22:33

I had some nice gladiator style sandles ages ago from Primark. Cost about £12 and lasted for years. They were leather type tanned colour with a toe post and kinda plaited (very similar to These ). They were so comfy but eventually after about 4 years I had to get rid of them as the sole had worn through.

I bought some very similar ones from Primark again before going away this year based on how long the others lasted and how comfy they were. [[ www.charlesclinkard.co.uk/women-c1/sandals-c4/menorca-womens-t-strap-sandals-p21164/s270885?gclid=CP6Vh_zOj8cCFVMYHwodvfMKIw Like these]] Bought them in May and the sole is cracked and they need binning.

We are off away in just over a month and I only intend on taking 2 pairs of shoes - a set of wedges and some flat sandles.

Does anyone have any recommendations on where I can get some good quality (but not ridiculously expensive) sandles from??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now