Talk

Advanced search

Tights help please!

(13 Posts)
Mutt Tue 04-Aug-15 13:50:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Madbengalmum Tue 04-Aug-15 14:45:53

You need either wolford, or falke natural coloured tights, wont wrinkle and if you look after them will last a good while

Mutt Tue 04-Aug-15 16:21:01

ThreeBecameFour Tue 04-Aug-15 16:42:02

Sainsbury's do great nude tights

Madbengalmum Tue 04-Aug-15 16:58:48

Its up to you, but you can buy the falke tights i mentioned at tkmaxx sometimes, they are about £6 there, far better value than the supermarket ones. The wolford will be about £17, but they will last.

SuperFlyHigh Tue 04-Aug-15 17:16:02

no you do not need wolford or falke...

any in the naice part of a dept store hosiery dept. this time of year they can often have sales.

are you wearing sandals too? you can buy ones you wear with those which show a pedicure.

Bolshybookworm Tue 04-Aug-15 17:36:29

I can't wear trousers (long story) so wear a lot of tights. Falke, wolford etc are great if you want fancy tights or opaques, but for regular nude tights you can't beat m&s. Matt, shiny, nude, tan, control, normal- they have them all. I got some control top ones recently that were particularly good and I got several wears out of them before they laddered, but their cheap Matt ones are good too.

Mutt Tue 04-Aug-15 23:00:58

Mutt Tue 04-Aug-15 23:06:00

Tisgrand Tue 04-Aug-15 23:47:17

I bought these from m & s for a wedding I attended last week and they were perfect. They felt really strong, made my legs look great and even sucked in my belly a bit. I was unsure about the shade "suntan" but it just took the pasty white look off my legs without being as dark as they look in the pack. I'm 5'7" and I got the large size, so perhaps medium would suit you? I wore them with open toed shoes, they have a sheer toe and they looked fine. (Anyway I'm 55 and past caring about the judgey fashion police!)

shonamac900 Tue 04-Aug-15 23:51:19

Put some sally hanson airbrush leg make up underneath the tights..it may give u that extra coverage

Dowser Wed 05-Aug-15 00:14:10

I'm really heavy handed with tights so I just buy cheapo ones. I like peacocks 5 pairs for £3 in bambu or bamboo.

They are 15 denier.

Mutt Wed 05-Aug-15 16:09:46

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now