Talk

Advanced search

A product for my hair that will change my life?!

(8 Posts)
ItsLoveActually Tue 04-Aug-15 09:49:58

Can anyone recommend me a product that's going to change my life? (Yes, it really will!).

My hair is quite greasy. I wash it everyday (I know, not good!). I usually shower and wash my hair every morning. I'm due to go back to work soon after being on maternity. Mornings are going to have to run to military precision to get us all out and to work/school/childcare on time.

Ideally I need to be washing my hair the night before. However, when I do this I wake up in the morning and my hair is greasy. Or even if it's not greasy, it's so hard to style, and running the straighteners through my hair makes it look limp and greasy. I've tried dry shampoo, it helps with the greasiness but doesn't do anything for the fact I just can't style it.

Can anyone advise on a product that's going to change my life?! For info, my hair is shoulder length, and I just wear it straightened and down,
with a side fringe.

Shonajay Tue 04-Aug-15 09:57:17

There's a product near the dry shampoos in sainsburys near us that's called volume styling hair powder. I can't remember the make but I will go and have a Google.

Shonajay Tue 04-Aug-15 10:01:48

It's called dare to B that might help, or Amazon sell an anti grease production shampoo called crisal. HTH.

ItsLoveActually Tue 04-Aug-15 10:27:42

Thank you! I shall check them out. Actually going to sainsburys today so will look for that one when I'm there.

burnishedsilver Tue 04-Aug-15 10:27:49

Have you got a good quality hairdryer?

dlwelly Tue 04-Aug-15 10:55:12

Have you tried reverse washing? Conditioning your hair before shampooing so you're not leaving too much product on your hair?

ItsLoveActually Tue 04-Aug-15 13:19:26

burnishedsilver it's a babyliss.

dlwelly no I've never tried that but will give it a go!

hairtoday1 Tue 04-Aug-15 13:20:57

I had almost the same thread last week

Tips here www.mumsnet.com/Talk/style_and_beauty/2436858-Please-help-sick-of-having-to-wash-and-style-my-hair-every-morning

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now