Talk

Advanced search

John Lewis Kingston for small back/large cup bras

(8 Posts)
Swimminguphill Tue 04-Aug-15 09:48:17

Hi does anyone know if JL in Kingston has a good range of bras in a 28/30 back size and up to a HH or G cup? I need to try out a few bras and have a gift voucher I want to use up so was going to make the trip today but will be disappointed if they don't have at least some bras I can try on... what have your experiences been?

thanks in advance!

mummytime Tue 04-Aug-15 10:09:02

I'd phone first. They do do 28/30 sizes, but not sure if that big a cup size - which would be hard to find (hard enough to find a 28 C).

Swimminguphill Tue 04-Aug-15 10:11:18

thanks yes I'll give them a call...

TBH mummytime, a 28C is probably harder to come by than a HH/J. It falls through the gaps in size ranges - lots of A/B/C ranges start at a 30 or 32,and the D+ ranges do 28 bands, and a few teen ranges do 28A/B, but not anything higher cup wise. It's known on here as the rocking horse poo of the bra world!

OP, if they stock Freya, Fantasie, Panache or Curvy Kate you should be OK - my local stocks at least some.

mummytime Tue 04-Aug-15 15:40:26

But of course its the size my 12 year old needs! John Lewis is our best bet. (I wouldn't mind but if she wasn't carrying slightly excess weight she'd be a 26...).

It's quite a common size for youngish girls to need tbh. Fingers crossed they grow fast and she gets to a D soon as it will make your life a lot easier!

I am a similar size. IME they have more or less nothing.

Get thee to Guildford.

To add. Guildford has Bravissimo, R&P (who have little in that size), Debs and HoF.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now