Talk

Advanced search

Skinny jeans that don't go baggy...

(31 Posts)
LoadsaBlusher Tue 04-Aug-15 09:45:59

The time has come where my two favourite Tesco Super Skinny jeans are now past their best and looking a bit faded.
They have been the only super skinnies that kept their stretch and fit.

I re ordered a black pair and this is what the knees have went like after 1 hour of wearing ...

Looking for any recommendations of Excellent super skinny jeans that keep their shape ... please ...smile

carrie74 Tue 04-Aug-15 10:26:26

I wear a brand from the US called Lucky Brand, which are fantastic (been wearing the brand now for about 10 years, and always buy a pair or two when in the US).

The only others I've worn from UK high street in last 10 years have been Top Shop Baxters, which were great.

mrslebon Tue 04-Aug-15 12:24:07

I'm wearing Top Shop Jamie's today (they are a sort of washed black with zips at the ankles) and they have never wrinkled. Also, Boden's super skinny jeans are very good.

Lottapianos Tue 04-Aug-15 12:40:36

New Look high waisted skinnies. I have a pair in black that I have washed and worn the hell out of and they still look amazing. Lovely thick fabric.

LoadsaBlusher Tue 04-Aug-15 12:56:55

The Jamie's sound good...
I think these are Tesco copies of them I have ordered , as they have zips at ankle and black fade wash.

I will have a look on Topshop
I have never used Boden before but will have a look

Thanks

Glitteryarse Tue 04-Aug-15 12:58:30

H&M high waisted skinny jeans will go days with out getting baggy. Was recommended on here actually smile

CointreauVersial Tue 04-Aug-15 13:14:43

Uniqlo ones have good sturdy material and a bit of lycra. Mine haven't slackened at all.

LoadsaBlusher Tue 04-Aug-15 13:29:02

Thanks
I am currently spending a rainy afternoon internet shopping on my phone whilst kids nap.
Plenty of ideas to look at smile

IAmAPaleontologist Tue 04-Aug-15 13:35:41

I'ma uniqlo fan, great trousers. I love their leggings trousers and denim leggings trousers (thin, super soft jeggings) and their jeans leggings (thicker jeggings).

SwearyGodmother Tue 04-Aug-15 13:38:12

Another vote for uniqlo here. They're fantastic!

ThisIsClemFandango Tue 04-Aug-15 13:39:01

I wear Topshop Leigh jeans - I like them because they're quite stretchy and light, and I haven't found they go baggy.
The Jamie jeans are also good, they're a bit stiffer and a slightly higher waist and they hold their shape really well.

flanjabelle Tue 04-Aug-15 13:40:50

I love my warehouse skinnies. good amount of stretch and haven't gone at all baggy. Not too expensive (£40).

Vintagebeads Tue 04-Aug-15 14:17:20

I have GAP 1969 skinnies and they are great I got them in the sale for 15quid

5446 Tue 04-Aug-15 14:25:32

River Island Molly jeggings.

Keep their shape really well, don't go baggy, wash well and still have enough stretch to allow you a big lunch.

maybemyrtle Tue 04-Aug-15 18:53:11

Uniqlo Ultra Stretch are amazing and do not go baggy. Also Gap Resolution jeans are pretty good.

Agree that Topshop Baxters were fab but the fabric seems to have changed over the years.

coolaschmoola Tue 04-Aug-15 18:55:10

Asda George Wonderfit are ridiculously good and a whole £18 a pair.

gerbiltamer Tue 04-Aug-15 21:02:53

YY to Uniqlo skinnies, really comfy smile

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 04-Aug-15 21:43:05

Quite expensive, but Whistles skinny jeans are my absolute holy grail. Perfect for my shape (small waist, wide bum/hips), wash brilliantly and don't go baggy. I re-buy and stash them when there's a discount code.

TheseventeenthSixteen Tue 04-Aug-15 22:34:18

Every pair I've ever bought from Oasis keep their shape amazingly. I have 2 pairs of their denim ones that I've virtually lived in for the last few years. They are so flattering, never go out of shape and look virtually as good now as when I first got them. I've tried Next/Gap/Topshop and none have been as good as my Oasis ones. Topshop were second best for non-bagging but Next and Gap, I'd not buy again. The Next in particular I would have to wash, not because they needed it,but to try shrink them back down after wearing. By the end of the day, I could pull them off without undoing them.

HelenF35 Tue 04-Aug-15 22:36:16

Sainsburys Gok Wan skinnies are brilliant.

lanbro Tue 04-Aug-15 22:42:30

I've got some Next high waisted support skinnies, other Next ones have gone baggy but these are great

Battleshiphips Tue 04-Aug-15 22:42:34

I dye clothes clothes that I love but have faded. They look like new again.

MintChocAddict Tue 04-Aug-15 22:47:03

Another vote for New Look high waisted skinnies. I've had two pairs of navy ones and they are fab.

I'm also a fan of dying washed out and faded stuff that I love. Home bargains does black Dylon bags. Comes out machine brand new!

Snappyteabread Tue 04-Aug-15 23:54:50

Definitely don't buy next. I have slim leg size 10 and relaxes skinny size 8 (I am a large 10 I'd say) and both go baggy after wearing for a few hours. I can pull them down without undoing the button.

Going to take some advice from this thread.

lolalotta Wed 05-Aug-15 07:00:56

Taking notes...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now