Talk

Advanced search

Recommendations for redness colour corrector.

(7 Posts)
CheeseandPickledOnion Sun 02-Aug-15 11:59:24

So yesterday a little boy asked me if I had a cold. No. So why is your nose so red?! confusedshockhmm

What I use to stop this? It's always been that way. I use Bare Minerals but my nose needs something more clearly?

Help?!!!

aliciagardner Sun 02-Aug-15 12:01:35

Try garner cc cream with bare minerals on top. Cc cream just on the red bits and under eye if you need. Works for me with rosacea on my nose.

aliciagardner Sun 02-Aug-15 12:01:56

Garnier

CheeseandPickledOnion Sun 02-Aug-15 13:17:16

Two for the same product, sounds promising, thank you.

Anymore gratefully received!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sun 02-Aug-15 14:23:24

You need Lily Lolo blush away- although the foundation alone does a great job.

nicelyneurotic Sun 02-Aug-15 16:31:45

Any med-high coverage foundation should help, but why find out what's causing the redness and fix? Is it flushing, rosacea or irritation? I used to have very red skin which sorted itself when I ditched face wash containing sodium laureate sulphate.
Some moisturisers also make me red and these days I just use serum. I also avoid products containing alcohol. This has all made a huge difference.

If you have red thread veins you can get them lasered off. I did this years ago but a few have crept back now.

YourBubzYourRulzHun Sun 02-Aug-15 16:32:34

I like the Clinique yellow pressed powder, think it's called Redness Solutions or have I made that up! I've ran out and need to buy more. It's in their redness range anyway.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now