Talk

Advanced search

I think I've found a miracle product

(10 Posts)
hiddenhome Sat 01-Aug-15 22:33:27

Boots Number 7 Beautiful Skin Cleansing Water. About £9 a bottle.

A lady on the beauty counter flogged me some a few weeks ago when I went in for some makeup. I took it half heartedly not really expecting anything.

My skin is oily with enlarged pores and itchy, irritated areas from using stuff that was too strong. I'm always on the lookout for a nice non irritating product, but nothing ever works.

I started using this water stuff and my skin has been transformed shock No more enlarged pores, no more oil, my skin is soft and smooth with no irritated areas. It's the nicest it's been since I was about 12 confused I was even complimented on it at work.

I use an ordinary cream cleanser to remove my makeup, then put some of the cleansing water into the palm of my hand and massage into my face. I then rinse with warm water and massage more in, but don't rinse afterwards. Apparently, you can use it on a cotton wool pad to remove makeup, but I prefer to massage it in directly.

I can't believe the difference it's made and it's not expensive. The bottle is a good size and lasts really well. I've had mine for about five weeks and have used nearly half.

smile

hiddenhome Sat 01-Aug-15 22:34:23

Oh, and it gets rid of blackheads too grin

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 01-Aug-15 22:41:25

Wilkos do one for 80p which sounds the same,it's a miracle in a bottle for ds and his black heady nose! Wipe it on and the next day they just pop out. Blerkgrin

Glad you found something that works, I love it when that happens!

hiddenhome Sat 01-Aug-15 22:42:43

Wow, 80p? shock grin

I'll have to look out for that.

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 01-Aug-15 22:44:53

They do an eye make remover too which is just the same as the L'oreal micellar one for £3.50! I really rate it, gets waterproof mascara 3 coats off too!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 01-Aug-15 22:46:31

www.wilko.com/facial-moisturisers/skin-therapy-drysensitive-toner-150ml/invt/0347910

ImperialBlether Sat 01-Aug-15 22:47:26

What's the Wilko's one called, Dame?

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Sat 01-Aug-15 22:49:21

I've linked Imperial ^

loveliesbleeding1 Sat 01-Aug-15 22:56:28

Oh wow, thanks dame,it's costing a small fortune in micellar water for 2 teen dd's and I.

ImperialBlether Sat 01-Aug-15 23:19:42

Thank you!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now