Talk

Advanced search

Emergency holiday clothes !!

(11 Posts)
ginorwine Sat 01-Aug-15 19:27:32

Used to be a ten .have just tried my summer dresses on and non fit !! Am due to go to Spain next week . Been so busy forgot to check sit out !!!
Oh help . I'm 50 . Small . Curvy . Argh !!! Prefer blues , greens , white , don't suit purple or linen trousers of any sort !!!!! Thanks .

Euphemia Sat 01-Aug-15 19:41:11

Asda and Sainsbury's have lovely dresses if you have them near you. Have a look at Asda's George range online.

Primark? New Look?

ginorwine Sat 01-Aug-15 19:46:20

I think am now a 12

ginorwine Sat 01-Aug-15 19:47:51

Thanks ! Have all exept primark !!

DurhamDurham Sat 01-Aug-15 19:48:37

There's a sale on at Debenhams (isn't there always) and they had lots of summer clothes reduced. If you are just after some cheap and cheerful summer dresses to get over this holiday then you could try Primark, I know people sneer at it but if you have a good look some of their things are ok, especially summer basics.

Have a lovely holiday smile

ginorwine Sat 01-Aug-15 19:56:29

Thank you !!

MissMillament Sat 01-Aug-15 20:02:10

Sainsbury's have some awesome dresses atm. I am just back from holiday and brought three that I wore a lot on holiday. I also picked up a couple of maxi dresses 70% off at Debenhams. Where are you going and what sort of stuff do you need. If one stop shop, I could have totally done it at Debenhams.

ManicPixieDream Sat 01-Aug-15 20:04:45

I've just picked up loads of holiday stuff in the Tesco sale. I ordered online and then picked it up in store. I think you can do the same at Asda. Lots of places have sales on at the mo and are selling off Summer things cheaply. Hope you have a nice time.

ginorwine Sat 01-Aug-15 21:16:32

Thanks all ! Going to Spain and need daywear and nice dresses for evening .

SuperFlyHigh Sat 01-Aug-15 21:40:32

I can vouch for Sainsbos. Was in my local smaller one with clothes lately and they had some very pretty dresses (nice blue and white one offhand I saw).

Tons of sales some better than others. H&M often do stupidly cheap dresses this time of year sale or non sale.

mysteryfairy Sat 01-Aug-15 21:42:45

I got some bits in the hush final clearance that came very fast and were very cheap (up to 80% off).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now