Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone had problems with Brastop returns?

(6 Posts)
Amethyst24 Sat 01-Aug-15 12:29:33

I sent a couple of bras back a while ago and they never arrived. DP had taken them to the PO for me and didn't get a receipt, so I gave him a massive bollocking and wrote it off - they were on sale so not ££. But now I have sent another lot back, total cost over £70. DP says PO said they don't do receipts as it's 2nd class post (??). He sent them a week ago and they've not acknowledged receipt yet. I'll give it a few more days before panicking, but I'll be seriously annoyed if it happens again.

RepeatAdNauseum Sat 01-Aug-15 12:32:07

I'd suspect your post office, if they won't give you a receipt. I've always had a reciept, and I use a whole variety of post offices.

Amethyst24 Sat 01-Aug-15 12:37:03

I send things back through the same post office all the time and have only had issues with Brastop. In fact I sent back an ASOS order at the same time which has arrived, so I don't think it's them.

ClaireFraser Sat 01-Aug-15 12:38:57

Bra stop is free returns so the post office should give you a proof of postage as standard. I've shopped with them loads and never had a problem with things going missing or refunds. I'd give them a call as they've always been v helpful in the past.

Amethyst24 Sat 01-Aug-15 12:43:20

I called them last time and they said without a receipt there was nothing they could do. Gah - I thought after last time DP would insist on proof of postage but they told him it wasn't needed/they didn't do it. They gave him a receipt for the ASOS parcel.

GobblersKnob Sat 01-Aug-15 12:55:13

I have used them for years and years and never had a problem, I have also never had a PO refuse to give me a POP how odd.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now