Talk

Advanced search

Foundation reccomendation

(5 Posts)
curlyclaz13 Fri 31-Jul-15 13:29:37

I really need to get some decent foundation, I am currently using Barry M which is awful, it is the wrong shade and is blocking pores, giving me white heads. I am happy to spend up to £20 ish, have normal to dry skin and can have dry patches on my forehead occasionally. my skintone is pretty blotchy so I would like to even it out without looking like I have a mask on. I am hopefully going to be able to shop somewhere with a house of fraser and largish boots at the weekend as the town I live in has a small boots or superdrug with really limited ranges, hence the crap Barry m stuff. I would prefer it not to be tested on animals which does rule quite a lot out I think.

Lottapianos Fri 31-Jul-15 13:33:49

I have dry skin too and I'm loving MAC Face and Body. It's very light, almost watery but blends beautifully and gives you medium coverage. Doesn't settle in any lines or accentuate dry patches. It even lasted during a raging hot day in London when I was dabbing my face all day with tissue to mop up the sweat (nice)! Not the cheapest but not hellish either, and the bottle I bought in March still has 2/3 left, I use it every single day

Also had very good success with Rimmel Match Perfection and Rimmel Wake Me Up

yazzy85 Fri 31-Jul-15 14:14:47

I am not sure if its tested on animals but I use and love Bourjois 123 foundation, their healthy mix foundation is also is very good and more of a glowy finish.

ScooseIsLoose Fri 31-Jul-15 14:41:03

I love Dior star foundation its my current favourite

MysticMugBug Fri 31-Jul-15 14:51:01

No7.... you can have a colour match too

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now