Talk

Advanced search

Nip + Fab best products?

(15 Posts)
TheImprobableGirl Thu 30-Jul-15 20:20:45

I have seen that nip + Fab are doing some good half price/ third off deals at boots at the min and have heard good things about the brand.

Are there any products that are particularly holy-grail-esque?

TheImprobableGirl Thu 30-Jul-15 21:06:32

Well that's a trip to boots ive saved myself... wink

Leviticus Thu 30-Jul-15 21:10:14

Deep Cleansing Fix is an awesome cleanser and the Glycolic Fix acid toner pads are very good too.

Leviticus Thu 30-Jul-15 21:10:37

Definitely go to Boots!

Leviticus Thu 30-Jul-15 21:13:26

3rd post.

I gave away a whole huge Nip and Fab gift bag once, before I'd heard of it. I thought because DM had bought it for me it was some B&M shite. I still kick myself for this - it was a tote sized gift bag FFS!

GingerFoxInAT0phat Thu 30-Jul-15 21:13:51

I love the glycolic pads, and also recently bought the glycolic extreme pads which also have salicyclic acid in.

These are to be used a couple of times a week.

That's all I've used but would be interested in other products that are good too!

TheImprobableGirl Thu 30-Jul-15 21:18:19

gave away shock I did similar with a bunch of dead sea mineral stuff that I later found out was worth about £80 sad

Thanks for the recommendations so far!!

GingerFoxInAT0phat Thu 30-Jul-15 21:35:52

Ouch!! shock

Melonfool Thu 30-Jul-15 22:27:54

I like one of the body cream and the Dragons Blood pads. Going to try some other things soon too.

TheImprobableGirl Thu 30-Jul-15 23:10:29

I quite like the sound of the upper arm fixer? You watch me be allergic now once I blow a hundred quid on reshaping creams wink

FrugalFashionista Fri 31-Jul-15 09:24:46

I love the glycolic acid pads, less keen on the dragon's blood salicylic acid pads (strong cologney smell).

lovelychops Fri 31-Jul-15 09:26:16

What is it the pads are supposed to do? I've seen the offers and been tempted, but the word acid scared me off!

perfectpeach Fri 31-Jul-15 15:29:19

following... I bought the eye stuff for dark circles in the sale as there was a third off and it sounded good. Got it home and read reviews that is was useless for dark circles so am debating whether to return it or not

goodasitgets Fri 31-Jul-15 18:49:14

I like the moisturiser
Instant radiance wrinkle fix I think it's called

sunniest Fri 31-Jul-15 21:00:12

I like the Tummy fix and also the glycolic body lotion which I use to reduce ingrown hairs on my legs and make them (legs not hair!) lovely and soft. I also like the glycolic fix facial pads.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now