Talk

Advanced search

NO more NYX Taupe Blusher!!! Alternative?

(6 Posts)
NinjaBriefs Thu 30-Jul-15 16:55:48

I can't get hold of any NYX Taupe blusher, its been my ultimate beauty buy, as I have a very chubby, round face and this was great for kind of contouring - I don't think I was a pro at it but the colour was spot on - not orange and gave me cheekbones, almost and wasn't glittery.

Anyway I usually order from Amazon for around £7 - but imagine my shock when it said £25!!! and when I realised there wasn't any others available ANYWHERE & then i knew why the price was so high!!!

HELP!!! i don't and can't spend £25 on a blusher, just can't. ;(((

NinjaBriefs Fri 31-Jul-15 08:44:50

Anyone? If not could anyone recommend an alternative contouring powder/blush, I have a fair, freckly skin tone. I don't want orangey tones or glitter!

GingerFoxInAT0phat Fri 31-Jul-15 16:16:28

The only other taupe-y shade that I know of is the Kevyn Aucoin (not sure if I have spelt it right blush)

It's pricey though at £35 but it is supposed to last for ages.

m.uk.spacenk.com/the-sculpting-powder/MUS300022918.html?cgid=Kevyn&start=7

Dukketeater Fri 31-Jul-15 17:01:31

Make-up revolution have just brought out a contour palette for about £8 which has a few matte shades in. Have a look at that.

CherryBonBon Fri 31-Jul-15 17:05:07

NYX Taupe is my holy grail contouring product BUT I recently bought their Wonder Stick in Light and have been using that instead. It's the same colour as Taupe but is a cream pencil so blends more seamlessly iyswim.

It cost me about £7 I think. On Ebay.

I can do swatches for you if it would help smile .

NinjaBriefs Sun 02-Aug-15 10:29:44

Thank you for your replies!
I'd already been & got the sleek contouring kit from superdrug. It's not as great as the NYX but it's ok & will do for now!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now