Talk

Advanced search

How can I even out my legs without fake tan (or tights)?

(8 Posts)
lostindubai Thu 30-Jul-15 15:42:23

Might be impossible, but if there is a way, I'm sure someone here will know...

I have very pale legs with some thread veins and also some bruises (courtesy of a kicky toddler during nappy changes, as well as my own clumsiness!)

I don't want to use fake tan and I don't want to wear tights, but I do want to even out the skin somehow for a special event coming up. Does leg foundation exist??

Branleuse Thu 30-Jul-15 15:46:16

try out some of the holiday skin moisturiser things? I think the dove one is pretty good

Seriouslyffs Thu 30-Jul-15 15:51:25

Leg foundation dies exist- Sally Hanson and Rimmel both do one. Until you can get some, exfoliate and moisturise and wear shorts, even if just at home you'll get a bit of colour and somehow 'getting them out' helps!!

TurnOverTheTv Thu 30-Jul-15 15:53:52

Dream legs or Sally Hansen are both good wash off tans

JanineMelnitzGlasses Thu 30-Jul-15 15:54:18

I realise this is fake tan but it has bb cream which evens out imperfections here

If you didn't want to use fake tan could you colour match some bb cream to your legs and apply it with some body moisturiser? I've just googled and found this haven't used it though.

I have blotchy pale legs and always blend a bit of fake tan with moisturiser but I think I'll try the body bb cream. It sounds great.

TamzinGrey Thu 30-Jul-15 16:01:16

You need Sally Henson Airbrush Legs. A fabulous easy to apply leg foundation which doesn't rub off on your clothes, but can easily be removed with soap and water. I saw it recommended on here once and now I wouldn't be without it. Covers veins and bruises but looks really natural.

gonegrey56 Thu 30-Jul-15 16:56:02

I use Estee Lauder's foundation "Double Wear Maximum Cover Camouflage Makeup for Face and Body" on the blue veins/bruises/blemishes on my legs (especially my shins). You only need a very little bit, which I mix with a small amount of moisturiser, and this stays put and is a really natural looking and long lasting cover up.
Do try it! I am also very pale, and use the shade 11 Very Light.

EL usually are generous at giving out samples, so ask and try it out.
I have also used the Sally Hanson Airbrush Legs, and it is good, but I definitely prefer this EL product.

lostindubai Thu 30-Jul-15 21:30:25

Thank you everyone! Just the info I needed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now