Talk

Advanced search

Jacket or similar for a wedding..?

(4 Posts)
Perissa Thu 30-Jul-15 14:31:42

I am going to a wedding in 10 days and wearing the dress linked below with blue court shoes and a large yellow clutch bag.

www.boohoo.com/restofworld/new-in/bay-tropical-print-sweetheart-midi-bodycon-dress/invt/azz03661

I need something to wear over the top when I get chilly as I always do. We are going to the whole day and I will be breastfeeding 4mo DS throughout the day so needs to be comfy smile

I have absolutely no idea where to even start with looking and no idea what might work. Have attached pic of dress. Can anyone help so I don't end up with my old maternity parka blush

dlwelly Thu 30-Jul-15 14:40:15

Does it have to be a jacket? Have you thought about a nice pashmina in either blue or yellow? Could be nice for breastfeeding as you could quite easily drape it round the front as a cover smile

Perissa Thu 30-Jul-15 14:50:01

Absolutely doesn't have to be a jacket, pashmina could work as long as it is warm enough think I'm cold blooded , I could try and find a thicker one.

Perissa Thu 30-Jul-15 18:03:39

Also, does anyone have any suggestions for a necklace of some kind that would work with it. I can't wear earrings and will hopefully have my hair up.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now