Talk

Advanced search

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion

(8 Posts)
FionaGallagher Wed 29-Jul-15 22:26:49

I know there's one for the face, but has anyone tried to use the regular one (for the whole body) in your face? How was it?

plentyofshoes Wed 29-Jul-15 23:03:09

I love it, but I have never used it on my face on its own. I don't know if there is one? I use the hand one which seems thicker.
Dd uses it all over, but she is a toddler although it clears up the dry skin on her face really well.

PosterEh Wed 29-Jul-15 23:04:41

I find it blocks my pores and gives me spots which is a shame because it's the only brand my very sensitive skin tolerates well.

Lndnmummy Thu 30-Jul-15 08:35:45

Yes, I do at times when my skin is very reactive and sore. It is ok - not fantastic but ok and has not made me break out. I also use it on my ds face.

PennilynLott Thu 30-Jul-15 08:38:42

I use a small amount on my face and it's fine though it makes me break out if I leave a thicker patch. Never tried the face stuff.

HarlettOScara Thu 30-Jul-15 08:39:02

I have used it in my face - in fact, it was recommended when I was hospitalised on a dermatology ward (rare eczema complication). It is quite soothing on irritated skin but I found it much too heavy for daily use.

I can highly recommend Simple Kind to Skin replenishing moisturiser if you're looking for a face product.

Archer26 Thu 30-Jul-15 08:41:21

I use it daily on my body and face. And the shower cream too. It really soothes my eczema flare ups and moisturises my skin in between.

thomashardon Thu 30-Jul-15 08:59:11

Yep, I use it on my face and body every day. I find a small amount is fine, and doesn't cause spots. Sometimes I need to blot later in the day, and it causes some eye creams to ball up if used right after the other...but otherwise, it works well for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now