Talk

Advanced search

La Roche Posay for dehydrated and spotty skin

(6 Posts)
missinghome123 Wed 29-Jul-15 20:22:09

Sorry sure this has been covered in other threads but can't find it.
My skin looks terrible at the moment- dehydrated, sallow and spotty, especially around my neck/ chin. Have no proper skin care routine but thought LRP might be good to try but after advice on which type.

EggOnTheFloor Wed 29-Jul-15 20:26:25

I use Effacor duo. Cleanse/Tone/Efflacor Duo/Moisturise.

My skin is much better as a result, generally try to use a sensitive cleanser if you've got spotty skin - mine is terrible.

nannyj Wed 29-Jul-15 21:32:04

I use effacior duo too and it's amazing. I also stopped washing my face as much so don't wash in the morning if it doesn't need it. It's made all the difference.

sksk Thu 30-Jul-15 08:45:38

I don't find effaclar duoquite moisturising enough but sometimes put sunscreen or a little other moisturiser like cerave or Clinique moisture surge (the normal one not the intense) over the top- cerave might be a good add on for you?

MyGastIsFlabbered Thu 30-Jul-15 08:47:27

I ended up spending a fortune on Clarins and it has done the trick. However, I'm wondering if it's as much to do with the fact that before buying all this stuff I was quite lazy in my skincare routine and now I'm not.

Laquila Thu 30-Jul-15 10:37:21

I'm a big fan of Effaclar gentle fowning cleanser (it's the only foaming one I would use) and Effaclar Duo+, but I use the latter as a treatment and atill use a good moisturiser over the top - LRP's Toleriane Ultra, which I love. It's pleasingly bland and not at all irritating.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now