Talk

Advanced search

Petite sunglasses?? Whose hiding them?

(8 Posts)
Arcticbunny Wed 29-Jul-15 18:40:12

I'm on the hunt for what seems impossible. I'd like a nice pair of good fitting sunnies. Not worried about brand but have up to £150 to spend. I'm not overly petite elsewhere but have a narrow face so need lens measurement of under 54 ideally.
I've just got a pair of Ray Bans which measure 55 and whilst they are ok if I'm spending that much money I'd ideally love a better fit. Also tried Sunglasses hut with no success.
Anyone else managed to find any or am I being a bit precious with this?

MrsSkinnyLegs Wed 29-Jul-15 20:42:24

Oakley does Asian fit sunglasses. Need patience with the site as it's slooooow though.

MrsSkinnyLegs Wed 29-Jul-15 20:45:01

The inference there is that the Asian fit gogs are directed at the SE Asian market aand are therefore more petite than the standard version...

DeathMetalMum Wed 29-Jul-15 20:47:59

Have you looked at kids/teen styles? I always choose my glasses from the teen section still as the fit my face far better than any of the adults styles. I know they can adjust the frames but they still seem to stick out at the sides a little too much. No problem with the teen frames and they are slightly cheaper too.

Mimigolightly Wed 29-Jul-15 20:53:06

I have a petite face too and the new Wayfarers fit me perfectly. They're much smaller that the originals and they're great.

woodhill Wed 29-Jul-15 20:55:38

John Lewis is quite good

burnishedsilver Wed 29-Jul-15 21:05:16

I've just bought cheap children's sunglasses to try them out. The fit us perfect. I'm going to try children's ray bans next.

uggmum Wed 29-Jul-15 21:08:47

I thought Ray bans did smaller ones on line.

I bought some converse, ray ban style sunglasses. They are from their teenage range and are lovely. I got them from Costco for £15.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now