Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

make up brushes

(5 Posts)
Getuhda348 Mon 27-Jul-15 21:19:45

Any recommendations? Preferably on the more affordable side? Tried sponges but i can't get away with them. My current brush is to 'flat'. If that makes any sense blush

Dukketeater Mon 27-Jul-15 21:32:42

I took a gamble and bought this set on ebay about 6 weeks ago. They have been washed weekly and all used daily and have not moulted at all. They are synthetic so really good for liquids - the flat head kabuki is great for foundation. They are less than £7 for the set and arrived within a week. I think they were worth the gamble.
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=201343672143&globalID=EBAY-GB

Getuhda348 Mon 27-Jul-15 22:28:33

Thanks I will give them a go. I pay £8 for just one brush at the moment so worth a try smile

Dukketeater Mon 27-Jul-15 22:44:23

My brush collection was full of Benefit, MAC, Real Techniques and the odd Chanel brush but I just wanted some others so gave them a go and I use them daily now as they are actually so good. Hopefully they will work for you.

atticusclaw Mon 27-Jul-15 22:46:31

There was a thread about this last week and Zoeva was recommended (by an MNer who is a make up artist). I have ordered them but they've not yet arrived. Great reviews online though.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now