Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Lidl Face creams. Any good?

(6 Posts)
sonata1 Sun 26-Jul-15 16:03:28

On the way back from town today I popped into a Lidl to suss out their face creams.I find the Aldi Lacura one too perfumed.

I came out with a 50ml Cien Q10 Anti wrinkle day cream with Q10,Hyaluronic acid and vitamin E and a 100ml tube of Anti wrinkle face cream with Hyaluronic acid, vitamin E and UV filter (although it didn't say what the SPF was). Now, I don't know what the difference is between the two items.They were both £1.99.
Has anyone tried these? I put Clarins or Kiehl's SPF 50 on top of my moisturiser anyway so it doesn't matter if it doesn't contain SPF.

NapoleonsNose Sun 26-Jul-15 18:18:39

I use them and they are fab! Just as good as more expensive creams imho.

onlyif Sun 26-Jul-15 18:23:28

I use them too, they are good for the money.

yolandafostersfridge Sun 26-Jul-15 18:34:22

Absolutely love the Lidl day and night cream. Shame there is no SPF in the day cream or it would be darn perfect! I am always curious about the one in the black tube, never tried it but it seems like such a massive amount of product for a very small price.

sonata1 Sun 26-Jul-15 18:55:53

Thanks ladies. I am going to try them. Worst case scenario they get used as body cream. I put a bit of the tube one onto my hand and once it had sunk in it felt very silky.

BualadhBos Sun 26-Jul-15 23:43:45

I have the black tube but I find it sits on my skin.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now