Talk

Advanced search

What can I do about this crack?! Pic Attached

(3 Posts)
GapingCrevice Sat 25-Jul-15 18:44:48

NC'd for this. I'm mid 40s and have had it for as long as I can remember. Certainly since my mid 20s. A combination of being someone who doesn't find it particularly easy to relax, and trying to do without glasses back then. I think. It's so ageing. On the whole my skin is good and I really try to look after myself.

My dermatologist said I needed both botox and filler. I didn't want to look OTT so we tried both very conservatively but I'm not sure I noticed much of a difference.

Would an upper facelift/brow lift help or is there no hope? (I am considering those anyway as my eyelids are quite overhangy. But I want to wait until I'm 50 if I can.

Thanks for any words of wisdom.

squoosh Sat 25-Jul-15 18:50:31

Botox and fillers should definitely be able to help that. When did you have it done, I believe it can take a few days to take effect.

You can always have more botox added. A facelift seems overly drastic!

GapingCrevice Sat 25-Jul-15 23:05:35

Thank you squoosh. I had it done about a year ago. I see the dermatologist about my rosacea which is well under control. She's very good. Perhaps I just need to ask for more, but I am terrified of looking frozen.

The facelist is something I'm considering for other issues as well. I wouldn't just have it for this lol and I'm not sure I will have one anyway. But can a facelift get rid (mostly) of the crack was my question.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now