Talk

Advanced search

Please help me find some work trousers!

(7 Posts)
ejecoms Sat 25-Jul-15 17:40:26

Help! I go back to work in 1 week after mat leave and I need some new work trousers but can't find anything suitable. I would like them to be:
- machine washable
- budget about £100/pair
- must have pockets
- wool or wool blend
- I'm an Autumn so ideally brown/aubergine or something like that
- I'm a size 10 but pear shaped so suit boot cut or straight legged trousers.

I usually shop at Hobbs/Boden etc but can't find anything. Any suggestions? Or do I need to wait until the new season?

Thanks!

Alwaysinahurrynow Sat 25-Jul-15 18:30:11

I've found great trousers in Zara this season. Not sure they have much in brown or aubergine but the navy ones are fab

RaisingSteam Sat 25-Jul-15 19:52:57

I've just picked up a pair like you describe (but black) of BNWT Hobbs ones on ebay. Sometimes ebay's easier to find things on as it has a scattering of things (like brown trousers) that were more widespread a few seasons ago than they are now. Not saying you are being unfashionable, but the high street is very faddy.

SwedishEdith Sat 25-Jul-15 20:03:07

Try Mango. I've just bought some cotton cigarette-type pants for £9.99. They're A/W collection will be in soon. Never bought from them before but I'm impressed by the quality.

ThreeFrazzledFandangos Sat 25-Jul-15 20:25:14

Do you have an outlet close by?

You'll probably find them in the Honbs/Jaeger there.

ejecoms Sat 25-Jul-15 22:00:09

Thanks! I forgot about eBay... Am now bidding on some pairs that look good so I'll see what I get!

ceeveebee Sat 25-Jul-15 22:03:01

Banana republic lightweight wool trousers

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now