Talk

Advanced search

My hair is breaking off!

(6 Posts)
Heirhelp Sat 25-Jul-15 09:35:02

I only had my hair cut two week ago and now it is all full of very split ends and it is breaking off. I have no idea why it is so bad. I am going on a beach holiday on Wednesday evening so I need to get this sorted so I am going to have to get cut again even though I have short hair. Can anybody advise can products or anything please?

CadiM Sat 25-Jul-15 15:34:45

I've used Joico K-Pak reconstructor treatment for my brittle, damaged hair (it was recommended on a thread here) and it has really made a difference in only two uses so far. I got it off Amazon though (Amazon link ) so don't know if you could get it by Wednesday... I also use coconut oil, slathering it on at night under a super attractive hair net thingy.

GingerFoxInAT0phat Sat 25-Jul-15 20:46:47

Second the joico k-pak reconstructor. There's also a second joico product that I used together with it but I've forgotten what it's called.

TheHappinessTrap Sat 25-Jul-15 21:36:15

There are some scissors and angles of cutting that do this to my hair. I'd suggest you go back, explain what's happened and ask for it to be fixed/tried back to strong parts of the hair shaft, and memorise the scissors/angles are and stop hairdressers from doing it in future!

missmartha Sat 25-Jul-15 21:42:26

A two week old hair cut should not be full of split ends. I'd be furious. Go back and show them and ask for it to be put right.

That Joico KPak stuff is lovely.

I use quite a few of their products.

Heirhelp Sun 26-Jul-15 20:32:35

Thanks. I feel really embarrassed about going back and I am not sure if I trust them to put it right.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now