Talk

Advanced search

Eye creams for over 50's

(13 Posts)
SpongeBobJudgeyPants Fri 24-Jul-15 19:06:55

That actually have some effect on crow's feet! Have tried many over the years, without finding anything that has helped beyond hydrating the area a bit. Ideally not too many £, but beginning to despair... TIA

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 25-Jul-15 11:25:31

Surely someone must know more about this than me? smile

Itsalldramarama Sat 25-Jul-15 11:31:00

Having tried many eye creams I don't think any have an effect on crowd feet except like you said hydrating !! I've stopped using them now and use glycolic nip and fab pads , a cheap serum and moisturiser and retin a ! Can see a considerable difference around eyes and forehead lines smile have a look at the amazing faces thread , there are lots of good skin care ideas smile

Itsalldramarama Sat 25-Jul-15 11:31:32

Crows not crowd !!

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 25-Jul-15 12:10:34

Now that is interesting. Will take a look at that thread, but can I ask where you get you glycolic pads please, and how much you pay?

ggirl Sat 25-Jul-15 12:12:42

You need Retin A cream , works wonders .
I get mine from friend who goes to middle east where you can buy over the counter .
eBay maybe?

Greengardenpixie Sat 25-Jul-15 12:18:50

Sorry for the interruption but what type of Retin A cream? Could you maybe link? There is SO many different ones when you google!!!

Itsalldramarama Sat 25-Jul-15 12:37:04

Nip and fab glyclolic pads from boots about 12£
I get the jennsen ( made by johnsons ) in the blue and white tubs from ebay ,, the seller was abhealth care but they haven't any at the minute , but other sellers have it , currently looking for a new seller ! I started on 0.05 but it's recommended to start on 0.25 and build up ! My skin is tolerant to the higher one though ! I did initially use la Roche posay redermic R for a few week prior so maybe that's why Mr tolerance was good !

Itsalldramarama Sat 25-Jul-15 12:38:05

My not mr ! Can't manage links on phone so hopefully someone can do one

Tizwailor Sat 25-Jul-15 12:42:10

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Itsalldramarama Sat 25-Jul-15 13:40:27

Can't link but hers a screen shot of eBay

Greengardenpixie Sat 25-Jul-15 13:56:26

Oh thanks for that smile Thats great grin

SpongeBobJudgeyPants Sat 25-Jul-15 18:33:14

Thank you all smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now