Talk

Advanced search

The weather is making me think about boots!

(3 Posts)
DeathMetalMum Fri 24-Jul-15 18:01:34

Looking for some boots for autumn/wet rainy days. I have some long black boots, so looking for some ankle booots no higher than mid calf in brown or maybe grey but not tan? I mostly wear blue skinnies but also have a piar of black skinnies that the boots need to go with (preferably). I'm not good with heels so either small or flat.

I have seen some fly london boots on amazon in the sale but can't seem to find any I particularly like colour wise preferebly under £40 too - have seen a few pairs on sales that are OK for less than this. Also not sure on their sizing.

Talisin Fri 24-Jul-15 18:22:16

Far as sizing on Fly goes - I'm a 7 1/2 and with most brands that don't do half sizes, I generally go down to a 7. With Fly boots I always go up to an 8 because the 7s are tiny. On the other hand, I have a pair of their sandals and I'm a 7 in those so maybe it's just the boots that come up small.

DeathMetalMum Fri 24-Jul-15 20:24:10

Hmm most of the reviews on Amazon say they come up big.. I will have to order two pairs I think if I do try those ones.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now