Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

leather bag

(7 Posts)
RavioliOnToast Thu 23-Jul-15 21:34:15

can anyone recommend a nice sturdy, firm bag that keeps its shape, none of these slouch or boho bags that you can't find your stuff in. doesnt particularly have to be a branded bag. i want real leather, either black or tan, one that can be held over arm iyswim? and has optional long across the body strap. i just want a bag that will last . im sick of having shit from newlook and the likes that just dont last. they are either too coloured or i end up scratching them or something.

please help!!!

Tweezertastic Thu 23-Jul-15 22:20:57

Try tk maxx. A plethora of different brands and styles if you have the time and patience to look.

RavioliOnToast Fri 24-Jul-15 07:11:18

I never ever think of tkmaxx, we have one in town and I never go in! thanks for the reminder grin

ElizaCBennett Fri 24-Jul-15 12:27:48

I got a Fiorelli bag for Christmas after buying cheap bags for years. I love it! 3 sections and can wear over arm or with long strap

Tweezertastic Fri 24-Jul-15 15:03:10

John Lewis have some bags on sale

squiz81 Fri 24-Jul-15 16:32:35

I had the exact same remit as you as I found one a leather one in tk maxx for £50. I'm so pleased with it, I am so much more organised now I can find things in my bag. I think the make is Hansson.

RavioliOnToast Fri 24-Jul-15 20:27:37

I'm going to go to tkmaxx tomorrow. They had an absolutely beaaaaautiful Michael Kors one, cheap as chips aswell. Didn't take my card though sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now